Friday, September 9, 2011

Football!!! Auburn Football to be exact!

So it's finally football season. It's like it takes forever to get here sometimes. Then it blows by only to leave us waiting for a long time again. Football season is a time to allow my family to get together. It's also a time to allow really good football family to catch up on what the kids have been up to. This makes my 28th season supporting and cheering on the orange and blue. It's Eric's seventh, Brayden's third, and Lucas's first. We took Lucas into the game last weekend and he did really well. Due to the heat we left after halftime but he didn't cry because he couldn't get down and he didn't cry when everyone screamed and yelled. I did feel for him though because he wasn't able to really nap. I mean with all that noise, it takes a while to get used to it to where you can nap during the game. I don't know that he'll be going in this weekend as we're using my brother's tickets to get the boys into the games and my brother is going to go to only one of the few games he'll be able to attend this weekend. We can pick up a ticket though if we decide that he is going in. I love football season though because it's time with friends, family, and eating. LOL on the eating part. We try out new recipes and enjoy old favorites and with my whole making things from scratch thing, it's a great time to bake and cook and have plenty of taste testers. One thing I've got to say is I'm hoping Auburn has another great season this season but even if it's bad it's still a WAR EAGLE season!! Born a tiger...ALWAYS A TIGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment