Friday, April 11, 2014

Annagail has made her appearance :)

We have welcomed another member to our household. Annagail was born March 11th and was a healthy lil 7 lbs 14 oz. She's been putting on weight like a pro and getting so much bigger than the little girl I held in my arms in the recovery room. She's got her daddy's complexion which means even though she doesn't see much sun (only from building to car or car to building), she's already darker than her momma, haha. She is just plain BEAUTIFUL!!!

My homemade goodies has been on hold mostly but I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. Last night I made homemade cinnamon sugar bread and homemade cinnamon raisin bread. They turned out just yummy and since I made them in loaf pans instead of a bread machine Eric is pleased :). I just used a plain white bread recipe and then rolled it out to add the cinnamon sugar/cinnamon raisins.


No comments:

Post a Comment