It's been so long since I posted a blog. I don't know if it's me feeling like there's nothing going on to post about or whether it's just plain forgetfulness. Let's see...I've recently gotten in to making candies. I love to make yummy things and making candy was really one of those "I bet it won't turn out well" ideas that surprisingly did. I've got lots to make and hope that others enjoy. I'll start soon making for Christmas. I've got different fudges to make, peppermint bark, peppermint patties, pralines, caramels, and brittle to make.
This Sunday is the kids play at church. Brayden has been reciting his poem for us with cuteness almost every time we ask. He doesn't understand he has hand motions to his song and he has been trying oh so hard to remember the words (all of them) but it's a little broken in pieces. It's still cute as a button though.
This is Lucas's first Christmas and I want so badly for it to be a good one. Kinda hate that my tree is a little sparse but that's what happens when your child is constantly taking the ornaments off to chew on :). We do have stockings over the gas log fireplace and some lights strung up there as well but as for the house, well it's not really decorated. Brayden's excited about Santa and asks every day if he's here yet. I just keep telling him not long and that we'll have to bake cookies for Santa first. I also need to get him to sit down long enough to make magical reindeer food (oats and glitter) so they can find our house. He's only asked for one thing for Christmas and we have gotten it already.
No comments:
Post a Comment