Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's been a short while

So I haven't blogged in a little while and well just felt the need to get up to speed. So since my last blog a lot has happened with Lucas. He's turned 6 months, sits by himself, crawls, and has even began to pull up on things. LOOK OUR WORLD, HE'S MOBILE!!! LOL! Brayden's pretty much the same except for the fact he's really pushing buttons and testing limits he shouldn't be flirting with. Yes Eric and I remain sane but literally sometimes it's almost impossible but I guess that's what being parents of a three year old. Honestly, after careful watching and note taking in my mind, I realized a lot of what agitates us with Brayden is things he's seen us do so to be honest in order to change our son we've got to change ourselves. I'm pointing the finger mostly as myself rather than Eric but he's just a little sponge and recorder. He soaks up what we say and do and thinks that since Mommy or Daddy can do it, so can I. Other than that everything's been going well here. Still loving the Lord and enjoying being a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment